#SoCute: 👶🏼👶🏼👶🏼👶🏼👶🏼👶🏼👶🏼👶🏼👶🏼👶🏼 10/10
This article was originally posted on 16th December 2016.
‘Twas the night before Christmas…
Do you remember your first Christmas?
Undeniably one of the most exciting holidays for small kids, Christmas time is a thrilling time for children as they look forward to and dream of all the toys Santa will bring down the chimney. However, all small kids were babies first. And all babies were most likely very sleepy at Christmas time.
Capturing their very first Christmas season, take a look through these heart-wrenchingly adorable shots of newborn babies in festive attire. The wait for Santa seems a little long to them, and their eyes are beginning to feel a little heavy. Napping through the snow <3
- Keeping an eye on Santa’s cookies
- Trying to recall that ‘Rudolph’ song…
Cr: Sandi Ford
- Penguin patience
- Woah woah woah for me? All these gifts?
- All packed up for Christmas Eve
- One of these is a baby…
- Little baby feat. little Christmas lights
- Somebody is going to thank Mom for this hat when they grow up…
- Hands down best tree I’ve seen this season
- The cheeeeeeks on this snowman!
- Pure winter wonderland bliss
- The cookies! Not the baby!
- This Christmas onesie tho
- Are you ready reindeer?
- Happy holidays!
Such baby. So much cute.
Who’s your fave?