#Relatable: 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎 8/10
- Panic last minute on your way to the airport/at the check-in counter/on the plane
enchantedbyhiddles // via Tumblr
“Did I turn off the iron?” “Where is my passport?” “Do we have snacks?!”
- Get very excited about very basic toiletries
hotelshampoo // via Tumblr
“I need these cotton buds. And this tiny shower gel. And this crappy toothbrush.”
- Jump on the bed
im-a-hotmess // via Tumblr
Just one of those ‘I’m on holiday!’ rituals
- Actually have breakfast
jhwphay // via Tumblr
If only you could wake up to a full breakfast buffet back home, ahhh…
- Make questionable fashion choices
a-night-in-wonderland // via Tumblr
It’s the new, cool, vacation you.
- Be determined to look tan
@usahola // via Instagram
Got to make sure everyone back home knows you’ve been abroad somewhere fabulous and sunny
- Forget everything you know about currency conversion
610jason // via Tumblr
At least when the locals rip you off, you won’t know?
- Attempt to speak the native language
colon3 // via Tumblr
So much mispronouncing.
- Avoid/embrace people from your home country
seinfeld-daily // via Tumblr
You either hide and act like you’re not from the same place, or you introduce yourself and become vacation BFFs.
- Try the local cuisine
the-future-now // via Tumblr
And subsequently get food poisoning.
- Take. Pictures. Of. Everything.
d-iagnose // via Tumblr
The clouds from your window seat on the plane, seventeen selfies with your selfie stick in front of a noteworthy monument, your hot dog legs by the pool and the beach, a leaf on the floor, the wind in the air
- Fear being robbed in big cities
needentertainment // via Tumblr
**anxiously clutches bag on London Tube**
- Buy all the souvenirs
mysimpsonblogisgreaterthanyours // via Tumblr
And duty free shopping.
- Plan to read (and never actually get down to it)
mayeunice93 // via Tumblr
Also see: “I’m going to go to the gym everyday”
- Fall in love with a new place
like—girls—insane // via Tumblr
16. And dream about it for weeks after you leave.
goeurotravel // via Tumblr