#DIY: 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄 10/10
This piece was originally posted on 22nd November 2016.
Have you set up your Christmas decorations yet?
Whether you’re looking for a new way to decorate your home this holiday season, or need a quick and cost-effective gift idea, we gathered some super easy and super festive DIY Christmas ornaments for you to make. From classic round baubles to creative minimalist creations, there’s nothing like hanging up some personalised Christmas pieces on your tree. Whether you’re looking for a fun project to do with your kids, or simply need an excuse to get crafty, take a scroll through these DIY Christmas ornaments below. There’s a little something here for everyone and every tree.
- A bauble that is also a wish list, the perfect festive 2 in 1
Cr: Honey Bear Lane
- That Jenga block you can’t find can also be turned into a Mr. Snowman
- A very festive way of using that loose change
Cr: Christmas Stuff
- This very trendy string bauble that’ll look like you got it in UO for lot’s of money
Cr: Thinking Closet
- Get outdoorsy even indoors with this sweet pine cone
- Jingle all the way this Christmas with these bells
- This is a really cool idea for using Christmas stories or to gift book lovers
Cr: Fargo Monthly
- This is also a sweet gift idea but probably difficult to use…
- Use children (or adult, no judgement) fingerprints to create lights on this bauble
- Get all personal with some letter baubles
Cr: Knock Off Decor
- Or put that Scrabble set to good use with some word art
Cr: Crafts By Amanda
- This tree is actually made of rolled paper
Cr: Her Tool Belt
- Add some excitement to simple baubles with some paint
- Who knew clothespins could double as snowflakes?
- Don’t let the Grinch steal Christmas, put him on your tree.
- Have a lot of green buttons? There’s a DIY for that.
- And don’t forget ugly Christmas sweaters.
Cr: Aunt Peaches