Take Me There: 🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴 10/10
~Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama~
(and goodbye misery and work and winter and politics and problems.)
- There there, I know the world can be rough sometimes, but do not let that make you bitter. Instead, come to the Bahamas.
- Let us hug you like waves on the shore
Cr: Trish Hartmann
- Messy head? Here, get in this messy bed.
- Bella Hadid is here too!
Cr: via hadidbe
- Here, Bella is already wearing her hat and sipping her cocktail. Now grab yours.
- Sea life so breath-taking it’ll make you question whether it’s photoshop
- The houses mirror the colour of the seas (and it’s a nice blue because it’s not filled with pollution yay)
Cr: Kenneth Garcia
- Seriously, the home colour game is very strong here.
- You’ll collect some really gorgeous shells
- Make some very cute friends
- And also some more adventurous friends
- Oh, there’s Bella again.
Cr: Brett Kincaid
- Imagine walking down this pier and having lunch at the tip
- Feel the sand between your fingers
- You know that song by Coldplay called ‘Paradise’? Yeah.
- Refill? Okay, just a sec.
- You’ll never lounge anywhere as you do here
- The little tropical umbrellas in drinks and snow cones actually make sense here.
- Stingrays lead the way
- And hammocks mark the spot (for ultimate napping)
- Where could be better than here?