- So you’ve made it to Uni. Congratulations! Your parents must be so proud of you.
- They’ll probably even drop you off, and stand by you as you meet your flatmates for the first time.
- Your flatmates and you will become instant BFFs within hours.
- And if not within hours, you’ll hit up the pubs together first.
- Or you’ll just hit up the pubs together anyway.
Cr: tumblr.com via Buzzfeed
- You’ll see a fresher’s rep and instantly have your first Uni crush
- He’ll sell you wristbands for club nights with wacky themes like ‘zoo night’ or ‘neon party’
- You’ll also end up making a fancy dress costume at some point
- You’ll meet a lot of people
- And forget most of their names
Cr: Pixar / Via misscinemafanatic.tumblr.com via Buzzfeed
- You’ll be asked 3749793 times what your name and your course is
- You may even brag about what you got in highschool/A-levels/IB
- You’ll go to the fresher’s fair and sign up to lots of societies
- You will never attend a meeting of said societies
- You’ll be woken up by a fire alarm at an awful hour (4-5 am = prime fire alarm time)
- Your food shopping will consist of 70% alcohol
- The other 30% will be cup noodles, pizza, and mixers (for the alcohol)
- You’ll play Never Have I Ever more often than you can remember
- And pig out on drunk fries/kebabs/fried chicken
- And probably commit some regrettable mistakes
- Someone will break up with their long-distance highschool love
- And someone (many) will experience ~new things~
- Lot’s of people will catch things like ‘Freshers’ Flu’
- And lot’s of people will ditch their 9 am after partying too hard
- You’ll see people puke
- You might also puke
- There’ll be lots of puke.
- But the puke is what unites you
- And you’ll find friends for life. <3
Have a great freshers week and stay safe!