- Is Thanksgiving like a rehearsal for Christmas?
It looks and feels a lot like Christmas… just almost exactly a month in advance?? And doesn’t it kinda kill the magic of Christmas?
- What’s actually being celebrated?
Something about Turkey and pilgrims? Shopping? Harvest? And wasn’t there a genocide?
- Why does the president forgive the turkey?
Why is it not the other way around? And why is it only one turkey?
- What’s up with green bean casserole? And putting marshmallows on sweet potatoes? And what on earth are yams??
What is all this madness!!!
- Do you actually go round the table and say what you’re thankful for?
Like in a circle? Can it be anything? Does it have to be deep? Tbh, this is kinda sweet.
- But what does shopping have to do with being thankful?
Doesn’t it ruin the whole saying-thanks-circle situation by going out and loading up on material things? Also, why is it called Black Friday?
- Why does a blow up fast food chain character float down the road at the parade?
Giving thanks for McFlurrys and nuggets? Do McTurkey burgers exist? Or turkey nuggets?
- Is turducken and turturkeykey really a thing? (Please say no)
How? And more importantly, whhhhhhy?
- What’s up with all the sports? And how can you eat so much and still play?!
From what we see you eat a lot on Thanksgiving, and then play football??
Questions on questions on questions.
Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate!