#LeaveMeAlone: 🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅🙅 8/10
There are few things greater than getting home after a long day, and snuggling up in a cosy duvet burrito.
If you know the feels and love feeling the feels, the guys over at LifeHack have put together a list of things you’ll completely understand if you love being alone. Or afraid of being alone.
Comparing the characteristics of those who enjoy being alone as opposed to those who don’t, take a look at some of the features below, and see into which group you may fit.
- No I’m not expecting anyone else and yes I still want all these dishes.
- Getting to know new places, and, myself.
- Now I can watch ALLLLL the Chick Flicks.
- Do you know how nice beds can be?
- Shall I have another one of those? Aw, alright, if you say so.
- Give yourself some self-love.
- I still don’t know how to #JujuOnThatBeat and I’m okay with it.
- Alone time is good for you.
All images cr: LifeHack
After all, it’s always good to indulge in some ‘Me Time’ – when else can you eat lot’s of cheetos in your underwear and have nobody judge you? Exactly.