#LOL: 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 7/10
This piece was originally posted on 24th November 2016.
If you can’t say there’s at least one little weird thing about your family, you’re lying.
Aiming to bring some light and laughter to the holiday season, Jimmy Fallon asked people about their weird families and weird family habits, and boy did the people deliver. From accidentally putting weed into the Thanksgiving meal over to peculiar dinner table debate topics, the hashtag #MyFamilyIsWeird was trending on Twitter, with people truly proving that every family is a little crazy. Take a scroll through some of the best tweets below, and look forward to spending time with your own weird families.
- Very safe driving lessons
- This is important
- Some very good herbs
- This is actually pretty neat
- Seating arrangements…
- Keepin’ up with the kids
- Family pastimes! Haha!
- I feel like this aunt would be me
- Can’t argue with that
- Genuinely though, they were on a break.
- Jus sayin’ hi!
- Oh Nana
- I don’t truly understand this but I’m in
- I mean it’s only fair
- My grandmother writes down everything too!
- Wave sounds? BORING.
- Go straight on that intercourse
- I’d be your best friend
- And err, that’s not what I ordered.