Get In My Belly: 🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝 10/10
Prepare to get very, very hungry.
World Pasta Day is celebrated on the 25th of October every year to promote the consumption of pasta (important) and spread knowledge of the benefits of pasta (very delicious). To commemorate this special event, we put together 21 mouth-watering pasta dishes with 21 pasta puns and jokes, you know, to get you in the spirit (kitchen) of things. Enjoy!
- Let’s start off simple – spaghetti bolognese with meatballs
“Spaghetti, meet ball.”
- Caramelized onion pasta
I like my pasta the way I like my medieval literature: Al Dante
- Creamy goat cheese and sun-dried tomato pasta
What kind of cup noodles does Julius Caesar eat when he doesn’t feel like going out? Roman noodles.
- Tagliatelle with black truffle cream sauce
I wanted to tagliatelle you that I love you
- Grilled kale and veggie Tuscan pasta salad
It’s mafalde, not yours
- Vietnamese caramelized pork belly pasta
Eating spaghetti to forgetti my regretti
- Lemon arugula rigatoni
Did you hear the sad news about the Italian chef that died? Yeah, he pasta away
- Spicy Mexican lasagna roll ups
Some days are good, other days you feel as useless as the ‘g’ in lasagna
- Herbed spaghetti with clams
What do you call a hooker that you pay with spaghetti? A pastatute
- Pesto pasta with burrata
Low-carb spaghetti? Sounds like an impasta
- Basil goat cheese pasta salad
If the flying spaghetti monster didn’t create life, why is pasta shaped like DNA?
- Creamy mac and cheese
What did the penne say to the macaroni? Hey! Watch your elbow!
- Farfalle with feta, arugula, and roasted pine nuts
If you ate pasta and then ate anti-pasto, would you still be hungry?
- Vegan cilantro cream rigatoni
We could have lasagna, rigatoni, linguini… so many pastabilities!
- Capellini with lemon and garlic parmesan
If you were a pasta, you’d be capellini because you’re so fine
- Beef ravioli with goat cheese and mint filling
I let my emotions spirali out of control
- Vegan butternut squash stuffed pasta shells
Eat pasta, run fasta.
- Italian sausage tortellini
I’m never going back. The pasta is in the past.
- Ricotta and spinach cannelloni
Wna come over? I’m feeling cannelloni right now…
- Lobster scampi with linguine
Why are there so many types of pasta? If only I had a penne for every time that thought crossed my mind…
- Broccolini orecchiette
Pasta la vista baby 😉
Yummy! Happy World Pasta Day!